Stacked Bar - Line Chart

(9 posts) (2 voices)
  1. nsepetys, Member

Hello myDBR Support,

How are you guys doing? I am looking for a stacked bar and line chart. I am not seeing this documented but I wanted to check in case it was supported but missing the documentation. Can you guys confirm you don't support it?

Thanks,
    Noah

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Noah,
    not at the moment no. What would the chart look like if we would add one? You are looking for stacked bar- not stacked column-linechart?

--
    myDBR Team

3. nsepetys, Member

Stacked Colummn (Vertical Orientation) - correct. So like below but with a second Y-Axis for a line.

I think I'll work around this for now with a multi-series column chart so no worries about adding it (at least not for now).

Thanks,
    Noah

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Noah,
    adding new charts is quite easy. We've added following multiseries charts to newest build: StackedColumnLineDY, StackedColumnSplineDY, StackedBarLineDY, StackedBarSplineDY.

--
    myDBR Team

5. nsepetys, Member

Cool. I'm glad it's easy- makes execs happy to hear that we can do it. Does the StackColumnLineDY chart also support linked reports?

6. myDBR Team, Key Master

Yes it does. Linked report is fully supported.

There is an issue we are looking into where when you set the line serie with 'series_axis'-option.

--
    myDBR Team

7. nsepetys, Member

As long as the old way of doing things still works, where the line series comes from the last series mentioned in the result set, we're ok. If we can't see the line series, regardless of the order of the series returned, then that'd be another thing.

8. myDBR Team, Key Master

The issue with series_axis-option with the new StackedDY-variants has been fixed in the latest build. The last series in the result is by default shown as as a line in the new StackedDY-charts (same as the already used method in other DY charts). Linked reports are fully supported in the new charts.

--
    myDBR Team

9. nsepetys, Member

Thank you!

You must log in to post.