myDBR not recongizing ionCube Loader in Xampp PHP 5.6

(2 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. rmerullo, Member

Hello! I am trying to get myDBR installed on my local machine and I am running into some issues. I followed the steps to get the ionCube Loader working with my PHP and confirmed that it has been installed (See below images)

I ran the following code both in my main 'html' directory as well as the 'mydbr' directory to make sure that the ionCube Loader was working and it is:
    <?php
    if(extension_loaded("IonCube Loader")) {
    echo "Yes";
    }
    else {
    echo "No";
    }
    ?>

Index.php that is referenced in the last image just contains an include to 'loader.php', although index.php still contains a large amount of random characters as if it hasn't been unencoded or something. I am not sure if this is a myDBR problem or an ionCube problem since my ionCube Loader seems to be installed correctly. How can I get past the "myDBR Installation - PHP Loader" install page? I've tried everything I can think of to get the myDBR install to work but to no avail.

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

How did you install the ionCube loader? Did you install using the ionCube Loader Wizard which helps you to identify the correct version? The version installed could be wrong even if it shows up in phpinfo().

Could you check if the ionCube is loaded also on subdirectories?

The loader.php is loaded when ionCube cannot be found or cannot be used (wrong version). In your case the flle index.php under /dashboard/pcproduction/html/1_1/mydbr/install causes this. Check that the ionCube loader is active also on that directory.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.