Upgrade myDBR and am getting DB error

(4 posts) (3 voices)

Tags:

1. indar, Member

After I upgraded with the PHP 7.0 version I am getting the following error
    Reporting database ('sari_myDBR') version (4.9.5) does not match the application version (5.0.3)

How is the report database version upgraded? I am using mySQL Server version: 5.5.51-38.2?
    I am using the premium version and this is affecting my site. Urgent help is require please?

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    did you manually update the myDBR application and did not use automatic updater?

What you can do is to set SETUP_DONE to false from mydbr_config.php and access the server via the browser. You are guided through the installation and part of the installation process is the update of the database structures to match the application version. The re-install on top of the existing installation updates just the myDBR structures, your reports will stay intact.

--
    myDBR Team

3. gc100, Member

Hi,

we are now getting this issue:

Reporting database ('mydbr') version (5.1.1) does not match the application version (5.2.0). Quitting.
    Set define( "SETUP_DONE", false ); in mydbr_config.php to complete the install process.

Re-running the installation does not touch your existing reports / data.

However settubg SETUP_DONE to false does nothing - it just resets itself to 'true' with the same error. What can we do?

Thanks

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Did you update with manually or with automatic updater?

Do you use proxy server / do you have load balancer where the update scripts against the database are run against another database?

What you have is that your application has been updated but the database is not. The database update is run as part of the normal update (in manual update you do that manually).

However settubg SETUP_DONE to false does nothing - it just resets itself to 'true' with the same error. What can we do?

When the SETUP_DONE is set to false, myDBR will invoke the installer (which will complete the installation). Make sure you edit the correct version.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.