login problem

(6 posts) (3 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. mfiorentino, Member

Hi,
    I was trying to connect the login to my user table placed in a different db and not from the mydbr_userlogin table. In the configuration I selected, login from another db and saved but now I can no longer access mydbr he always tells me Check the username and the password in mydbr_config.php.

How can I do?

thank you

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Make sure the configuration file mydbr_config.php points to the database containing the myDBR objects. If you want to use another authentication than the myDBR authentication, check the authentication options from the documentation.

myDBR Team

3. mfiorentino, Member

Yes I'm sure. I tried to change the define parameter ("SETUP_DONE", true) to false and to redo the installation but I always have the same problem. I can not log in

thanks

4. mfiorentino, Member

ok I have now managed to enter can use myDBR authentication by adding '& local = 1'.

But now, can i connect mydbr login to my user table in other db?

Thanks

5. myDBR Team, Key Master

myDBR offers multiple authentication methods:

1. myDBR authentication - uses the users defined in myDBR
    2. Single Sign-On - your own custom application or Google login
    3. Active Directory - Microsoft Active Directory login
    4. Custom - Your own custom login method

Depending on what you mean by "connect mydbr login to my user table in other db", your best options could be the Single Sign-On or the Custom login.

--
    myDBR Team

6. spyhunter88, Member

Hi Team,

My I setup Active Directory, but currently can not connect to AD. I try to login with myDBR user but it said "Can not connect Active Directory". I change authentication to 2 (myDBR user) or 1 (Database login), nothing can help.

I can access directly to database, how can I login using mydbr user when AD is unavailable?

I am using latest myDBR (just download yesterday 14-07-2018, I can login so can not get the build number), PHP7.2.

PS:
    Sorry, the parameter `&local=1` can help.

You must log in to post.