Inserting pictures?

(5 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. cedetafa, Member

For the e-mail sent from my report I need to add a graphical signature. Of course there is no problem to put any html-code in the body, but I can't just do img href with some url, because the picture is supposed to be sent with the email and not to be downloaded from any server by the recipient of the mail. How can I attach the picture to the email?

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    you can convert the signature into the data URI and use it as SRC attribute for a IMG-tag. Use that with dbr.html-command inside the email report.

--
    myDBR Team

3. cedetafa, Member

I added the signature with data URL to my mail function in the report and it looks good.
    But now I got a problem.
    I have a form with some fields to fill for sending the email. When I leave the last one (optional) empty, everything works. When I write something there, on trying to send the email I get:

Report security hash does not match. Report execution aborted

This problem appears since I added the signature. What could cause it?

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

It is unlikely that the signature is causing the problem.

Please open a support ticket with code for your reports. Also, make sure you are using the latest version.

--
    myDBR Team

5. cedetafa, Member

You're right. Removing of the signature doesn't help. Thanks for the tipp. I will look for the error

You must log in to post.