Where is the Table Export Menu in the mobile layout?

(7 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

1. jjr, Member

Hi there.
    I have a whole load of reports using tables which happily display the export menu options (i.e. export to PDF/Excel/Clipboard) on a desktop browser (above the table, next to the search box if shown), but these options disappear on a mobile browser.
    Is there any way to get them back?
    The search/filter box continues to be shown - I'm setting it using "dbr.search, 1", but I can't find any similar setting for the export menu.
    Thanks,
    Justin

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Justin,
    run the updater to have the export menu enabled in mobile devices.

--
    myDBR Team

3. jjr, Member

I ran the updater but the process failed and crashed my server......
    How do I reverse or manually install the update?
    I can't even get onto the MyDBR login page.

4. jjr, Member

It's ok, I found how to re-install it manually and the new version now is working and seems to include the export menu on mobile browsers ok. Thanks.

5. myDBR Team, Key Master

Please consider using the automatic updater, rather than doing a manual update.

--
    myDBR Team

6. jjr, Member

As mentioned above - I ran the automatic updater first. The process failed and I couldn't get into MyDBR at all. It even crashed my server such that I had to restart it. I only ran the updater manually because I had to.
    It was possibly a timeout issue for running a PHP script meant it failed half way through. My server's timeout is 30 seconds, but usually MyDBR updates much quicker than that.

7. myDBR Team, Key Master

Update process crashing is certainly not normal. If you have problems with the timeout, you might want to consider increasing the max_execution_time in the php.ini / .htaccess.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.