Need help to apply style to cells after calculate the difference between them

(2 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Alex35580, Member

Dear all,
    I need your help, I'm currently working on a table with, for each row, name a customer, and several columns with the time they are using our equipment (1 column is the total usage time, second is the usage time on last 7 days, third usage time between 7 days and 30 days, and last column is the usage time more than 30 days).
    I try to apply a style :
    always green on the first column,
    green on the second if the usage time is higher or equal than the third column, red if lower,
    green on the third if the usage time is higher or equal than the fourth column, red if lower
    green on the fourth column if value is not null, white if not

I have tried all solution explained in the documentation without success. Could someone can help me please ?

I have to give this report to my boss by tomorrow and I really nned some help.

thanks for any feedback.

Alex

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

always green on the first column,

If the all the rows have same style for a particular column, you can define the column's style with dbr.colstyle / dbr.colclass.

green on the second if the usage time is higher or equal than the third column, red if lower,
    green on the third if the usage time is higher or equal than the fourth column, red if lower
    green on the fourth column if value is not null, white if not

If the style of a column varies from row-to-row, i.e. is dependent on the data, you can use dbr.cellstyle / dbr.cellclass.

See the examples in the documentation.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.