Chart Options: legend.postion on PolarArea

(11 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. jjr, Member

Hi,
    I have used the legend.position chart option before successfully (on MSBar type chart).
    However, it does not seem to work for chart type "PolarArea".
    Please can you confirm if this is working / if I need to add some more parameters?

My code is:
    select 'dbr.chart', 'PolarArea', '', 900,450; select 'dbr.chart.options', 'legend.position', 'bottom';

Thanks.

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

For now the legend.position is not supported in PolarArea. We can take a look if support could be added.

--
    myDBR Team

3. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    The legend.position-option is now supported in RadarLine, RadarArea, PolarLine, PolarArea, RadarSpline, PolarSpline, RadarSplineArea and PolarsSplineArea -charts.

--
    myDBR Team

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    The legend.position-option is now supported in RadarLine, RadarArea, PolarLine, PolarArea, RadarSpline, PolarSpline, RadarSplineArea and PolarsSplineArea -charts.

--
    myDBR Team

5. jjr, Member

Ok, thank you!

6. jjr, Member

By the way, as far as I can tell, label.wrap is also not active on these charts - can you confirm? Thanks.

7. myDBR Team, Key Master

It is in the latest build.

--
    myDBR Team

8. jjr, Member

Yes, now working. Thanks.

However, sorry to be a pain, but it seems that "padding_bottom" etc is not working on these charts either - which I now need because the text wrapping implemented above means the labels are now overlapping the legend at the bottom!

(or alternatively the legend position could be offset be the label wrapping height?)

9. jjr, Member

If the above is difficult, do you have any other suggestions to separate the legend from the wrapping labels? Thanks.

10. myDBR Team, Key Master

We've added two more options that should help positioning Radar- and Polar-chart's legend/plot area. The 'legend.padding' adds padding between the chart and the legend and radius.zoom allows zooming the plot area's radius (by percentage).

--
    myDBR Team

11. jjr, Member

Wonderful. Thanks very much.

You must log in to post.