dbr.report

(3 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

1. ajdjackson, Member

Hi

I'm looking to see if this is possible.

In a <td> I have the following code:

concat(\'dbr.html:\',group_concat(concat(\'\',c.satt,\' <div class="i_delete" style="display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;"></div></br>\') order by c.satt ASC separator \'\'))

What this does is present the user the a list of clickable docs. What I would like to do is to give the user the ability to delete a document.

Normally if there was only 1 document per transaction I would use a linked report:

SELECT 'dbr.report','sp_DBR_Sage_Att_Delete','[Del]','popup','scriptdiv[]','inComp=scomp','inTran=tnum', 'event=click', 'callbefore=confirmdel';

select 'dbr.javascript', " function confirmdel(obj) { return confirm('Delete This Attachment from Transaction # \\''+$(obj).parent().children().eq(0).text()+'\\'?'); }";

My issue is how to hang the dbr.report off i-delete div in the group_concat and also only pick-up the filename immediately before the i-delete div.

Hope you follow this.

Many thanks

Jake

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

That would not work as you are already combining the different elements as one on the group_concat. myDBR would not know how to pick out the id's (filenames?) from the arbitary HTML.

One option would be to use an inline report to show the documents. This way you could use a normal linked reports for the task.

--
    myDBR Team

3. ajdjackson, Member

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

I sort of know that it would nigh impossible to pick 1 filename out of a string.

I hadn't thought of using an inline report - nice solution.

Cheers

Jake

You must log in to post.