Chartdirector Issue

(3 posts) (2 voices)
  1. ajdjackson, Member

Hi

Out of the blue one of my myDBR sites reported that Chartdirector wasn't installed - it has/had been installed for several years.

I downloaded the CD library again and uploaded all the contents to the /opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib64/php/modules, overwriting all the existing files.

I ensured that the chartdirector.ini in the php.d folder had only the following entry extension=phpchartdir700.dll

I then rebooted the server and I am now getting charts again but with a banner at the bottom of every chart saying ChartDirector (unregistered) from http://www.advsofteng.com

Running the ChartDirector troubleshooter gives:

Boot Log :
    2021-08-02 12:59:01> Cannot load license file /etc/chartdir.lic - No such file or directory [error code = 2]
    2021-08-02 12:59:01> Cannot load license file /usr/lib/ChartDirector/chartdir.lic - No such file or directory [error code = 2]
    2021-08-02 12:59:01> Cannot load license file /opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib64/php/modules/chartdir.lic - No such file or directory [error code = 2]
    Updated license check at 2021-08-02 12:59:01> Cannot load license file /opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib64/php/modules/chartdir.lic - No such file or directory [error code = 2]

So it's looking for chartdir.lic. Where do I grab this from?

Thanks

Jake

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

When you run the ChartDirector troubleshooter, it runs out of context from myDBR and does require separate license file to get rid of the banner.

myDBR has the ChartDirector license embedded, so you should not get any errors for missing license in myDBR. If your server is online, please open a support ticket so we can take a look at it.

--
    myDBR Team

3. ajdjackson, Member

Morning

I've just raised a support ticket.

Cheers

Jake

You must log in to post.