customize login page

(15 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. thang, Member

Hello,

I bought the OEM license, but I don't find any guide relating to the login page customization (background, css template,...)

Could you please provide an example of this?

Thank you.

Thang

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Thang,
    with OEM license the user/userstyle.css is included in the login page. You can fully customize the login page with it. Environment settings also has sample CSS code how to replace the myDBR logo from the login page with your own. You can wrap your CSS definitions under body.login.

--
    myDBR Team

3. thang, Member

Thanks, I already changed the css with the sample and link to the new logo in the environment settings but the logo doesn't change in the login page, could you please check again?

Also, could you provide the sample of the file user/userstyle.css?

Thanks.

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Thang,
    to change the logo in the login page place your logo file into user/images-folder. Then edit the user/userstyle.css to include following definition:

div.i_apppic { margin: 10px auto; text-align: center; width: 100px; height: 100px; background-image: url(images/yourlogo.png); }

Replace the yourlogo.png with the filename of your logo file.

Also, the file user/oem/login_bg.html and user/oem/google_login_bg.html are included into the login pages when you are using the OEM version, so any additional content included there, will be shown in the login pages.

Also, check that the OEM license is installed in your licenses page.

--
    myDBR Team

5. thang, Member

Thanks you, I get i done.

Could you please where to change the title of the login page as well?

<!DOCTYPE html><html> <head> <title>myDBR - Google</title>

6. myDBR Team, Key Master

Run the updater and the Google login page will honour the page title set in the Environmental Settings.

--
    myDBR Team

7. thang, Member

great thanks, it works.

but after updating, my new logo.png in the folder "images/logo.png" is changed back to mydbr logo => how to fix this to keep my company's logo instead?

8. myDBR Team, Key Master

There is no change with the logo CSS definition. Just check your CSS that you have the div.i_apppic defined.

If the problem still persists, let us know.

--
    myDBR Team

9. thang, Member

I change in the Environment Settings (OEM section) and also in the user style.css with the div.i_appic using my logo but the "log out page" still shows mydbr logo

10. myDBR Team, Key Master

Run the updater and the Google login will use the $mydbr_defaults['logout']['url'] definition. There you can define your own logout page URL.

--
    myDBR Team

11. thang, Member

After updating, I got this error when entering the login page:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function str_starts_with() in /var/www/html/report/lib/sso/google/index.php:36 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /var/www/html/report/lib/sso/google/index.php on line 36

12. myDBR Team, Key Master

The issue is fixed in the latest build. The error happens no longer when running PHP prior to 8.0.

--
    myDBR Team

13. thang, Member

Thanks, the "fatal error" has gone after updating, however the logout logo still opens mydbr logo even though I updated the userstyle.css file.

Also, you mentioned I can update the code div.i_apppic in the OEM section in the Environment Settings but there's no css box I can update there, there are only two boxes: "Footer" and "About Info", and then the "Login image CSS" (no text box for input) => could you check please?

14. myDBR Team, Key Master

The div.i_apppic-definition is a CSS rule that you should put into the userstyle.css. The OEM section in the Environment Settings just shows a sample rule on how to change the logo.

The $mydbr_defaults['logout']['url'] definition is a PHP command you can use to change the URL where the user lands once the logout happens. The definition is put into the user/defaults.php. The value can either be a file relative to myDBR root like:

$mydbr_defaults['logout']['url'] = 'thankyou.html';

or a full URL:

$mydbr_defaults['logout']['url'] = 'https://yourdomain.com/whatever';

--
    myDBR Team

15. thang, Member

it works, thanks very much!

You must log in to post.