Using parameter_info column causing hang?

(3 posts) (2 voices)
  1. duane, Member

Hi. I've noticed two things recently:

I've got a new report with multiple parameters that uses one parameter (e.g. u1) to populate a second parameter (e.g. u2) which is a select list. It all works fine until I add a 'parameter_info'

1) When I add a 'parameter_info' info after 4 other columns (code, display value, group and selected), the select lookup hangs and doesn't refresh based on u1 changing unless the submit button is pressed - and yet it does without the 'parameter_info' column.

2) Unrelated, I've noticed with I append &hdr=0 to the end of the url is now still shows the header (before it would hide it).

Can you replicate this?

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

1) When I add a 'parameter_info' info after 4 other columns (code, display value, group and selected), the select lookup hangs and doesn't refresh based on u1 changing unless the submit button is pressed - and yet it does without the 'parameter_info' column.

Can you open a support ticket with details how to replicate the issue?

2) Unrelated, I've noticed with I append &hdr=0 to the end of the url is now still shows the header (before it would hide it).

This should work.

See an example with header and the one without one.

--
    myDBR Team

3. duane, Member

Great - sent. I made a drastically simplified version of the report and parameter query and still got the same result. I've send the info in the support email.

You must log in to post.