My linked report opens up in a popup window unexpectedly on free version

(4 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. shiva_dbr, Member

Hey Guys,

I am using the Free edition and I have created a Mydbr report which displays some output and then shows a button for viewing a linked report.

The issue I am facing is that on-clicking my button the browser opens a new popup window to show the report instead of showing it in same page. A former colleague at work used the free version earlier and it did not happen to him back then.

here's the code I used for the button.
    select 'dbr.button', 'Click for full report', 'btn-primary-verifacto';
    select 'dbr.report', 'sp_DBR_aging_report_details', 'clientdb=the_clientdb', '_location_name=the_location_name', '_portfolio_name=the_portfolio_name', '_status=the_status','linked_output[]';
    SET @query := CONCAT("
    SELECT
    '", clientdb, "' AS the_clientdb,
    '", _location_name, "' AS the_location_name,
    '", _portfolio_name, "' AS the_portfolio_name,
    '", _status, "' AS the_status
    "
    );
    PREPARE stmt FROM @query;
    EXECUTE stmt;
    DEALLOCATE PREPARE stmt;

By the way, loading of linked report on same page works correctly on our premium version in development/production servers. So could you tell us if this a known issue in the community(free)version and if yes, how do we fix it ?
    Your help will be much appreciated.

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

The issue has been fixed in the latest build.

When you do development for productions servers, you should have a matching license as the free Community version does not have all functionality of the Premium/OEM versions.

--
    myDBR Team

3. shiva_dbr, Member

ok do you mean it is fixed even for the free version on the latest build ?

Since im using free version on myDBR 6.7.0 (build 4931). So the toggle issue should not occure in this build ?

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Run the automatic updater to get the latest build. The issue has been fixed in the Community version.

myDBR Team

You must log in to post.