OAuth/OpenID Connect (OIDC) Support

(4 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. rbecker, Member

Is there any support planned to add custom OAuth or OIDC providers? I can see the framework is already there with support for Google SSO, so it seems like it should be trivial to add some UI options that allow specifying custom endpoints to use for authentication. I'd be happy to take a swing at it but unfortunately (and understandably) all code is encrypted.

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

myDBR used League/oauth2-client with league/oauth2-google for the Google login.

There are multiple official and unofficial providers available. Are you interested on any of those?

--
    myDBR Team

3. rbecker, Member

It's unfortunate that they don't support either my current provider or a generic implementation. If I were to adapt and write a generic provider, would myDBR be able to show a few specific fields in the UI for configuration?

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

There is a generic provider for those that use Bearer tokens. Please contact the support with your provider details.

While OAuth2 provides a framework for authorization, the specific implementations can vary between the servers. Hence the different providers under Lague/oauth2-client.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.