iphone mydbr

(12 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Dev, Member

Hi,

Our product is not loading mydbr on iPhones. It works fine on Android and iPads but fails to open on iPhone devices. Can you please guide us on troubleshooting this issue?

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Make sure you are running latest build (=run the automatic updater).

What is the problem with the iPhone report? What happens when it "fails to open"?

--
    myDBR Team

3. Dev, Member

Hi there,

We embed the reports to load mydbr and it just loads empty with no data. No configured filters or Run Report button. Screen for reference below.

https://imgur.com/a/TXsxlTq

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Did you run the automatic updater?

myDBR Team

5. Dev, Member

We are using the version 6.9.4 which is latest.

6. myDBR Team, Key Master

Did you run the updater?

What is the build number you are using?

myDBR Team

7. Dev, Member

5147 is the built we are using

8. myDBR Team, Key Master

That is the latest build.

Can you open a support ticket and if you can provide access to that report, we could take a look what is causing this for you.

--
    myDBR Team

9. Dev, Member

It’s actually not just one report, but all of our reports in general. I’ll proceed with creating a support ticket with the details. Could you please let me know what technical information I should mention in the ticket?

It will be sent from my work email, shiva@runloyal.com.

Any help would be appreciated.

10. myDBR Team, Key Master

If you can just provide access to a report that is not working, that should be enough. You can send the temporary credentials and login information to support email.

--
    myDBR Team

11. myDBR Team, Key Master

Could you try with the latest build (build 5148). This build contains a fix for an issue in the mobile view.

--
    myDBR Team

12. Dev, Member

Hi, We updated to built 5148. It works now. Thank you.

You must log in to post.