How do I create link report and pass the column tile name?

(7 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. jasmondluk, Member

How can I create a link report and pass the parameters of year and the column title name when click on the numbers? Says, pass '2024' and 'New Center'?

select 'dbr.report', 'sp_DBR_client_statistic_details', '[Signed Contract]', 'popup', 'inYear=Year';

select '2024' as 'Year', 31 as 'Signed Contract', -10 as 'Terminated Contract', 37 as 'New Center', -24 as 'Terminated Center', 131 as 'Total Center'
    union all
    select '2023', 38, -3, 45, -3, 115
    union all
    select '2022', 28, -10, 33, -7, 73
    union all
    select '2021', 8, -5, 15, -3, 48
    union all
    select '2020', 3, -3, 3, -3, 35
    union all
    select '2019', 11, -5, 8, -3, 33
    union all
    select '2018', 15, -3, 13, -3, 28
    union all
    select '2017', 11, -3, 13, -3, 19
    union all
    select '2016', 6, -1, 5, -1, 9
    union all
    select '2015', 5, 0, 5, 0, 5;

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

You can use a string constant:

select 'dbr.report', 'sp_DBR_client_statistic_details', '[Signed Contract]', 'popup', 'inYear=Year', ’inColumn="New Center"';

myDBR Team

3. jasmondluk, Member

Thanks for the reply.

However for this only one column is being linked and actually we want to have all the numbers under all columns can be linked. And says when any of the number is being clicked, it should pass the year as well as the column name to the procedure. How can I do so? Thanks.

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

You can simply add a linked report to all number columns.

--
    myDBR Team

5. jasmondluk, Member

How can I do so, currently I only know how to linked report for 1 column. How can I link to all column? Can you give me sample code, says to link 2 columns?

6. myDBR Team, Key Master

You do it my adding a separate linked report for each column:

select 'dbr.report', 'sp_DBR_client_statistic_details', '[Signed Contract]', 'popup', 'inYear=Year', ’inColumn="New Center"';
    select 'dbr.report', 'sp_DBR_client_statistic_details', '[Terminated Contract]', 'popup', 'inYear=Year', ’inColumn="Terminated Contract"';

--
    myDBR Team

7. jasmondluk, Member

Thank you

You must log in to post.