Logo on login page

(11 posts) (5 voices)
  1. sgrzy01, Member

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious

Have premium version and would like to replace the logo on the login page... possible? I see all sorts of help on report customization, which I've done, but would like to replace the login logo also..

Thanx...

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

You can add your own logo with the Login-screen notification. The myDBR logo is changeable with the OEM license which allows co-branding.

--
    myDBR Team

3. Sanjeevidasan, Member

hi How edit the index.php and reports.php

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Files index.php and reports.php are part of the compiled product and cannot therefore be edited.

What is the thing you wish to achieve / change?

--
    myDBR Team

5. Sanjeevidasan, Member

my client toll me, please remove the my dbr logo in the login page how to remove that login page

6. Sanjeevidasan, Member

login page logo

7. myDBR Team, Key Master

The myDBR logo on login page is part of the product and cannot be removed with the standard version (the OEM version allows myDBR customization with your own brand).

You can add your own logo to the login page using the login screen notifications.

--
    myDBR Team

8. duane, Member

Is what you call the 'OEM' version the same as the 'premium' version - because no OEM version is mentioned on the 'shop' page.

9. myDBR Team, Key Master

OEM license is a separate license which allows distributing co-branded version of myDBR to your selected customer segment in situations where you deliver myDBR as part of your own product or develop a product offering based on myDBR. OEM license allows changing logos / application name etc.

We are updating the web page to include information about the OEM version.

--
    myDBR Team

10. Philip, Member

Does the above information also apply to the logo on the Home page? Thanks.

11. myDBR Team, Key Master

Yes it does.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.