my mistake

(6 posts) (2 voices)
  1. I'm having a problem getting my URL to show up. 'dbr.purehtml' causes the SQL statement to fail....is there a way to do this in one of my query fields? Here's the base of the query - with the last field needing to be a clickable link:

select c.Mydate as 'MyDate',
    c.src as 'Src',
    c.dst as 'Dst',
    c.uniqueid,
    CONCAT('<html>Play</html>')
    where ...

Sorry - figured out I should be using dbr.url

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Forum sw sometimes too eager to to display html.

You can include HTML code into a column using select 'dbr.purehtml:your_html_here'. This will tell myDBR not to encode the html code attached. No need to add starting and ending html-tag though.

If you want to pass parameters to URL (instead of just displaying static html) use the 'dbr.url' command. You can see how to use dbr.url in myDBR demo

--
    myDBR Team

3. Thank you so much.

Your tool is fantastic - and is allowing me to build something that we've struggled with for months.

I got it working just like I wanted to - embedded audio player linked to a URL using HTML5 <audio> tags. Very cool. One more question though.

I like that "embed=1" eliminates the MyDBR "button bar" at the top, but it also removes all of the formatting.

hdr=0 appears to just remove the header.

Is there a way to get rid of the button bar (toolbar?) without getting rid of the headers either through a dbr. command or through a URL querystring?

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    glad you like myDBR.

"embed"-parameter is meant for situation where you want just the object's html code (no head/body tags are included). The use case is when you embed just the element into another web page.

"hdr"-parameter just removes the header and footer, but the otherwise delivers full html-page.

Toolbar on top right is visible to admins. The export menu is available to all users. You can turn it off completely, but not on report by report basis.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.