How to integrate mydbr in cakephp

(83 posts) (2 voices)
  1. radhey_krish, Member

I am using Premium version.

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Then you should not have any problems with json export.

What does "not working url" mean? What is the report output when you log into myDBR directly, run a report (to see that the report itself is fine) and then run the same report with '&export=json' added to the URL?

--
    myDBR Team

3. radhey_krish, Member

Thanks to MyDBR Team for quick response

While I am login in mydbr directly and run below report directly using &export=json then I got blank page. But while I removed the &export=json then I got reports graph and it is working.
    http://localhost/sipo.campaign.dev/app/webroot/mydbr/report.php?r=27&u1=12&m=5&h=1a847849709773208133c962c952cddf9792c7ef&hdr=0&local=1&export=json

4. radhey_krish, Member

One more question also can we make authentication for login internally in mydbr using CURL? where we will only send the username and password after successfully authentication
    we can access the graph.

5. myDBR Team, Key Master

While I am login in mydbr directly and run below report directly using &export=json then I got blank page. But while I removed the &export=json then I got reports graph and it is working.

Exporting a graph to json is not supported (what would the content be?). Try to export just the data itself.

--
    myDBR Team

6. myDBR Team, Key Master

One more question also can we make authentication for login internally in mydbr using CURL? where we will only send the username and password after successfully authentication
    we can access the graph.

Could you rephrase the question?

--
    myDR Team

7. radhey_krish, Member

Currently for graph access i am using below scenario

$ch = curl_init();
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, 'http://localhost/sipo.campaign.dev/app/webroot/mydbr/report.php?r=27&u1='.$id.'&m=5&h=1a847849709773208133c962c952cddf9792c7ef&hdr=0&local=1');
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH, CURLAUTH_BASIC);
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERPWD, 'dba:dba');
    curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array('X-MYDBR-AUTH: 1'));
    $data = curl_exec($ch);
    curl_close($ch);

but it takes time for authentication while loading page every time.

Is there any method without using SSO to authenticate and logged into mydbr directly by passing username and password? So that i can access the graph directly on my site.

8. myDBR Team, Key Master

but it takes time for authentication while loading page every time.

Authentication should be instantaneous. If page load takes time, take a look at your network setup and that your graph data query is not slow.

Is there any method without using SSO to authenticate and logged into mydbr directly by passing username and password? So that i can access the graph directly on my site.

What is the thing that you are trying to achieve? Get a chart from myDBR directly into your website or what?

--
    myDRB Team

9. radhey_krish, Member

If I login on the my site with correct credential then mydbr is auto logged and if am logout the site then mydbr also logged out without using SSO process. Is there any curl authentication? If yes then give the curl example.

10. myDBR Team, Key Master

If I login on the my site with correct credential then mydbr is auto logged and if am logout the site then mydbr also logged out without using SSO process. Is there any curl authentication? If yes then give the curl example.

Did not quite understand that. Could you explain a bit more what you are trying to achieve.

You have Single Sign-On implemented and you wish to access myDBR without the Single Sign-On in order to place a chart to website?

--
    myDBR Team

11. radhey_krish, Member

I did not implemented SSO but for the graph access I am using this reference http://mydbr.com/doc/?manage.directurl.html where define the access the graph authentication by using curl. Now I want to auto logged mydbr for example If I login on gmail account with username and password then mydbr also logged automatically using this gamil username and password.

12. radhey_krish, Member

Hello Mydbr Team,

How can hide the header and Footer in input parmeter below is the url
    http://localhost/sipo.campaign.dev/app/webroot/mydbr/report.php?r=27&m=5&h=1a847849709773208133c962c952cddf9792c7ef&hdr=0&local=1 after running this url it display the input parameter page where I entered the my input.

Report name is (CampaignAssocitedModuleAndDocumentsReports)
    Parameter name is (lookupCampaignId:)
    User input is (12)

but in this page showing header and footer. I want to remove that header and footer. How can I removed the header and footer?

Even I tried &hdr=0 in url but no affect.

Please help me!!!!!!!!!!

13. myDBR Team, Key Master

The report parameter header is static (as is the footer). It allows user to navigate inside myDBR. The '&hdr=0' is only effective within the actual report.

--
    myDBR Team

14. radhey_krish, Member

Many Thanks Team for the clearance

15. radhey_krish, Member

Is there any one time authentication using curl to logged in mydbr? due to login on my website with username and password.

16. myDBR Team, Key Master

When you are using CURL, you should be using basic access authentication, where the username and password is sent alongside the CURL request. Depenging on if you add '&local=1' to the URL, myDBR then decides weather to use myDBR's internal authentication or if configure, Single Sign-On or LDAP.

You can also grant public access to report. This allows anyone access the report with an URL, no authentication is required. If you still aim to put a chart from myDBR into your website, you can grant public access to image and place image into your website using normal img-tag.

--
    myDBR Team

17. radhey_krish, Member

Thank for your quick response

Now I implemented SSO but when I am going to run the report then I got message like "No access privileges" in yellow background box can you tell my why it is happening?

18. myDBR Team, Key Master

It means that the user running the report does not have access rights to the report (knowing the URL is not enough).

Just grant access to the user for the report in question.

--
    myDBR Team

19. radhey_krish, Member

While run the report with entering the parameter the url looks like below (1st Url) and this url redirect to my report url(2nd Url) and got the message like "No access privileges" in yellow background box.

1st - http://localhost/sipo.campaign.dev/index.php/campaign/campaigns/mydbrlogin?token=f013311c9ea35c9f362b492d054c5de80b1e44d7&urls=http%3A%2F%2Flocalhost%2Fsipo.campaign.dev%2Fapp%2Fwebroot%2Fmydbr%2Flogin_sso.php

2nd - http://localhost/sipo.campaign.dev/app/webroot/mydbr/report.php?r=27&u1=12&m=5&h=1a847849709773208133c962c952cddf9792c7ef

20. myDBR Team, Key Master

The first URL does not look to be a valid link to a report. Please note that the URL of the report does not change whether you have enabled SSO or not. Single Sign-On is transparent to user.

Please consult the myDBR documentation for more info.

--
    myDBR Team

21. radhey_krish, Member

Is there any way to check the SSO is implemented correctly?

22. myDBR Team, Key Master

If you have turned on Single Sign-On authentication in myDBR settings and are able to log in using Single Sign-On credentials, you should be fine.

Usually also the logout is synchronized between myDBR and the Single Sign-On server. See more info on documentation.

--
    myDBR Team

23. radhey_krish, Member

Is there any way to determine the hascode(e.g h=1a847849709773208133c962c952cddf9792c7ef) value for access the report?

24. myDBR Team, Key Master

Yes,
    see the documentation: Direct URL access to reports.

--
    myDBR Team

25. radhey_krish, Member

Extremely thanks to myDBR Team for quick supports.

Now you are talking about for hascode value just run the reports and see the hascode value in url but My question: is there any way to calculate the hascode value with actual report url before run the reports?

26. myDBR Team, Key Master

The documentation shows how you can calculate the hashcode and gives you an example how to do it. If there is something else you need, please rephrase the question.

--
    myDBR Team

27. radhey_krish, Member

Now I am showing all the reports from mydbr_reports_priv table on my list page in my existing application like below defined.

Report Name Procedure Name VIEW

All Continents sp_DBR_demo_continents Click here to open(icon)
    All Countries sp_DBR_demo_countries Click here to open(icon)
    Continent Details sp_DBR_demo_continent Click here to open(icon)
    Country Details sp_DBR_demo_country Click here to open(icon)
    City Details sp_DBR_demo_city Click here to open(icon)

If I clicked on any report name link then it should be open that particular reports. How can I specified the url for all above reports dynamically?

Please tell me the scenario.

28. myDBR Team, Key Master

The documentation shows how you can calculate the hashcode and gives you an example how to do it. Please see the documentation for more info.

--
    myDBR Team

29. radhey_krish, Member

I am create hascode for reportid =7 and m= -1 and Url has seed = 4cWpQxcMQsVuuFm
    I got hascode value i.e(5216815461f890d14a896f8fbfbc26b0b25493d6) from this method sha1('27'.'m-1'.'4cWpQxcMQsVuuFm') but the hascode value doesn't match with actual hascode of reports i.e (7284fc613944f77816b2510a4a6457a0dc1dc520);

this is my url
    http://localhost/sipo.campaign.dev/app/webroot/mydbr/report.php?r=7&m=-1&h=7284fc613944f77816b2510a4a6457a0dc1dc520

So please tell me how can calculate the hascode for above url.

30. radhey_krish, Member

what should be the syntax for calculating the actual hascode value defined below url
    http://localhost/sipo.campaign.dev/app/webroot/mydbr/report.php?r=7&m=-1&h=7284fc613944f77816b2510a4a6457a0dc1dc520

Reply »

You must log in to post.