More questions after using demo for a week

(2 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. Ghostryder, Member

Now I have got more to grips with how mydbr works it seems it will do everything I'm looking for. I have a few more question though before committing to an annual cost.

Premium license
    In the premium version of mydbr is it possible to remove the menu bar that appears at the top of the screen for login etc, the header and footer, so visitors are just see the reports content?

Google map ext
    I have produced some demo reports using the Google map extension without an api key atm, but I cant work out how to specify a zoom level and enable satellite image mode by default. Is that possible?

dbr.report
    When using dbr.report, could you explain how to pass the selected value and the value passed from the last report to a new linked report. I cannot find any examples of this in the documentation. Also, is there any limit on how many parameters can be passed to a linked report?

Charts
    The documentation mentions parameters for different unit types, if there a complete list of these types and there parameters?, I am trying to plot hh:mm:ss time using line but nothing shows, none time values come out fine?

when using multi series charts I'm struggling to produce a chart that does not get all the values from a single table column

thx

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

There are some options to remove the header and the footer, when creating reports that require clean background (forms). However, please note that the header is part of the navigation system for the user.

The normal Google Maps controls are available in the map for zooming and switching between different map modes. Maps automatically zooms to fit the content (markers) in the map.

To pass parameters from last report to a new linked report you can link the parameters from original report to new report as there are no limitations on parameters that can be used.

Premium version supports charts that can have much more options. Including date/datetime/time scaling.

As for the multiseries chart, more details would help the answering.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.