Optional removal of header (navigation) and footer

(2 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. situ, Member

Would it be possible to include some capability to optionally remove the header and footer from a mydby chart.

I know there is some capability to do this for the header in the url but as you get redirected or drill down from one report to the other this gets lost.

The issue with the header is that this contain navigation information that allows user to navigate across all the reports. I have a custom application that is using these reports, by having the navigation menu at the top the users can jump out of the custom application and into another tool (mydbr) this is not good.

Would it be possible to control this in the sql report definition? Obviously I am referring to the Premium version.

One issue to address is the export to excel, PDF, and CSV, this is in the header so maybe it should only be a partial removal of the header.

I would also like to remove or put custom text / links into the footer to keep users in my application and helpdesk contacts.

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

You can remove the header using the hde=0 and pass it along to the linked report using the append-option.

As for the export commands, you are able to generate the links yourself if you remove the header where the links are.

As for the footer, you can generate your own footer.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.