PROLEM WITH FIREFOX UNABLE TO OPEN INDEX.PHP

(4 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. I'm having problems with Firefox and or safari when trying to open index.php i get:

"The page isn't redirecting properly
    Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

This has come about after writing some linked reports and firefox quit unexpectantly i have tried to reinstate index.php from an earlier backup from about 1hr back and i still have a problem - can any one help?

Kevin

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

There should be no need to change any of the component from myDBR after installation. If the problem persists, you can download a fresh copy from mydbr.com. Also, please try another browser to see that your client setup is working as expected.

--
    myDBR Team

3. Thanks for the response
    Not sure why it happened - it was the same with any browser. Solved by downloading a new/fresh copy and starting all over from scratch - all my report queries had been saved as txt files so it didn't take too long to rebuild all the stored reports reports.
    Thanks again

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

OK.

When you reinstall the myDBR application, you do not need to reinstall the myDBR database containing all the reports and definitions. If the installer finds an existing version, it will just make sure the version is up to date and alll your reports and definitions will remain intact.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.