Is there any possibility to extend the license duration?

(3 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. bushraj, Member

Hey ..

I have been using premium trail version for 30 calendar days .. During which you people have provided swift responses and support . Really appreciate it. I m trying to get this product approve in my company for a year.. For that I have to make all the features of myDbr very visible to them . But my hard luck, that i can not utilize all 30 days duration as on weekends my office is close . Plus this month of August was our holy month Ramadan in which we fast and have short office timings with Eid Holidays as well.

So, half of the management is ready to buy the product for future use, but a little more work is left to get it confirmed . I need a favor if you extend the license for around 10 days.. So that i can get it approved. The trail version will expire on 25 August (That is tomorrow).. Please do this favor.. I ll Really appreciate it.

Waiting for your quick response. Thanks.

Regards,
    Bushra

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

You can always grab a completely free Comunity license which should be sufficient for the evaluation. If you wish to have full feature set before having the decision on Premium license, the Trial license is the one to choose.

--
    myDBR Team

3. bushraj, Member

I have brought the premium license before .. but it is expired now.. I would like if you extend that license for few days like a week

4. mingyue, Member

Every reunion believe are joy, like I saw your web site, its structure is rich, web page optimization near perfect work, this gives mesalvatore ferragamo shoes
    me a lot of enlightenment, and I believe I will to mining provides some things, then become yourself can have the resources, that is not a successful result, hehe!

You must log in to post.