redirect loop when loading reports simultaniously (SSO enabled)

(4 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. kordzik, Member

Greetings!

We use the SugarCRM system and include iframes to load mydbr reports. On same pages there are more than one report included and occasionally those iframes then show "redirect loops". When reloading the page (so all reports are reloaded simultaniously) the problem persists, when reloading the frames seperatly the problem doesn't show.
    We enabled SSO for mydbr (together with sugarcrm) which of course redirect to and fro from mydbr to sugarcrm and back - could there be a problem when this happens several times simultaniously? Is there a way to improve mydbr in this regard or is this rather a problem on the end of sugarcrm i.e. on our end?
    Thank you for any tips!

Best regards

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

What is the session lifetime value in myDBR and in your server? myDBR only needs to connect back to SugarCRM when user does not have an session to myDBR (i.e user is not logged in).

When the "redirect loops " occur, do all the iframes end up in the loop?

We'll see if we can replicate the situation.

--
    myDBR Team

3. kordzik, Member

The session lifetime was set to one hour - I just set it to zero (valid until browser close), which should at least reduce the occurance of this problem.

When I start "fresh" i.e. with a new browser window and all sessions are reset - and open the CRM (on it's homepage 2 reports are included via iframe) I get the redirect loop error on those iframes containing mydbr reports.
    I need to reload one of those iframes so it completes to login to mydbr. After that the session is set and I can reload the entire page (which means both iframes at the same time) and both reports are displayed correctly.

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Simultaneous SSO requests in same session caused by multiple iframes do override eachother's SSO request process. You might want to see if you can place a single call to myDBR before using multiple iframes or see if you can do without multiple iframes altogether.

--
    myDNR Team

You must log in to post.