Stored procedure and no query builder

(6 posts) (3 voices)
  1. evilgrin, Member

Hi there, trying to get this working, but having trouble. Everything is installed, logged in, and no query builder. I click "add report" enter a new stored procedure, and it takes me to the sql editor and no query builder is there. I click the button, but that doesn't seem to do anything. I'm using the admin login dba/dba. I looked through the document and I can't see that I'm missing anything?

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Make sure mydbr-directory and all subdirectories are writable to the web server as most likely cause of this that myDBR is trying to compress the SQL Editor cod,e but is unable to write the compressed JavaScript file to mydbr/lib/external/editarea/edit_area/edit_area_full_with_plugins.gz.

You can verify if this is the problem by accessing the file:

mydbr/lib/external/editarea/edit_area/edit_area_compressor.php?plugins

with your browser. You should see the JavaScript code. If you get an empty file, check the permissions. You can also remove the edit_area_full_with_plugins.gz file, myDBR will recreate it next time you will access the SQL editor.

--
    myDBR Team

3. mchabeaud, Member

In the same category, I click "add report" enter a new stored procedure, and then appears a grey screen with "Show Query Builder" and "Show myDBR Commands" buttons, but non of them is available when I click.
    PS : The mydbr/lib/external/editarea/edit_area/edit_area_compressor.php?plugins file is not empty, so I gues that right on directory are ok.

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

You can open the edit_area_compressor.php file and set the $param['compress']=false if the editor does not work in your server.

We'll be releasing myDBR 3.7 shortly and it should fix the problem for good.

--
    myDBR Team

5. mchabeaud, Member

$param['compress'] has been set up to false in the edit_area_compressor.php file, but it doesn't work.
    I'll waiting for the 3.7 release. Do you have a release date ?

Best regards.

M

6. myDBR Team, Key Master

You must log in to post.