Excle, PDF and CSV export do not work version 3.5

(12 posts) (3 voices)
  1. radhey_krish, Member

Hello myDBR team,
    Excle, PDF and CSV export do not work version 3.5 even I installed chartdirector5.1 and wkhtmltopdf on my server. Please help me immediate.

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Hi,
    please update first to latest version (3.6) and then export's still do not work, open a ticket in support with more information what exactly happens when you do export.

--
    myDBR Team

3. radhey_krish, Member

I updated the latest version (3.6) but only the problem with pdf generation. I got below error

Error: Failed loading page http://xxx/app/webroot/mydbr/user/export_header_pdf.php?page=1&section=&subsection=&frompage=1&subsubsection=&topage=1&webpage=foobar&time=02:57:29&date=24 Oct 2012 (sometimes it will work just to ignore this error with --ignore-load-errors)
    QPaintDevice: Cannot destroy paint device that is being painted

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

You stated that none of the export's work, the error message you are showing is for PDF export.

Does the Excel export work?
    Does the CSV export work?

For PDF, use the export debug option to see what command myDBR would be executing and then execute the command from command line to see what might cause the problem with wkhtmltopdf.

--
    myDBR Team

5. radhey_krish, Member

Actually I got initially problem with pdf not for excel and csv. I typed by mistake excel and csv. When I export the pdf then it is taking long time and finally it returns the below error on webpage

The connection was reset
    The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

Can you tell me what is the exact problem.

6. radhey_krish, Member

Where is the export debug option?

7. radhey_krish, Member

Hello myDBR team
    Please help me regarding previous queries.

8. myDBR Team, Key Master

Where is the export debug option?

See the manual for export debug option.

--
    myDBR Team

9. radhey_krish, Member

select 'dbr.wkhtmltopdf', command_line_parameters
    what should be the command line parameter? Can you please explain a example of it.

10. myDBR Team, Key Master

The command line parameters are the parameters for wkhtmltopdf-command. See manual for wkhtmltopdf for possible options.

In order for you to debug the wkhtmltopdf behavior, please turn on the debug with command:

select 'dbr.export.options', 'debug', 1

--
    myDBR Team

11. radhey_krish, Member

Hello myDBR Team,
    Thank you so much for great supports. Now my problem has been fixed.
    Many many thanks.

12. sallybrown, Member

Hi I have a similar problem, how did you fix this?

You must log in to post.