Popup Width not set to full size

(2 posts) (2 voices)
  1. nsepetys, Member

Hello myDBR Representative,

How are you? I am noticing an issue where linked report popups are not sizing correctly. It seems there are two cases:

1) Using Firefox (v. 41.0.2) I am noticing that my linked report popup doesn't expand to accommodate a more comfortable sizing of the table of the linked report. It seems the width is stuck at 1262px regardless of the size of the browser at the time the linked report is generated. In Chrome (v. 45.0.2454.101 m) and Internet Explorer (v. 11.0.9600.18059) sizing goes to full browser width comfortably (which, for this particular report, is 100% the browser width).

2) Using any of the browsers listed above in issue #1, if a linked report popup has smaller width than any linked report popups opened up after it, the popup's width will inherit the width of the first popup and not readjust to accommodate the larger width needed for the other popup reports.

Let me know if any of this is unclear.

Thanks,
    Noah

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

Noah,
    if you have not set the size of the columns, the used browser will draw the table as it sees fit. myDBR then resizes the popup window to accomodate the content. If you want to fix the column widths, you can define them. If you provide the example code for the popup content (use support email), we can take a look why Firefox draws the table differently.

As for reusing the popup, it will not be resized when the content is reused. If you expect to show content with different size, just use different popup (for example popup with id "popup_[id]" if you have a column "id").

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.