add parameter to url to show raw report data

(8 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

No tags yet.

1. john, Member

I have seen this on the forums and did in fact use it once. But couldn't find by searching or reading my old posts (I was sure i had mentioned it in one of my posts).

There is a value you can add to the url to display the raw data that instead of the formatted data. I cant remember what this is. thanks

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

John,
    what do you mean by "raw data"? How would that look?

--
    myDBR Team

3. john, Member

I think it was a graph on a report where i used it before and the graph looked weird and to help trouble shoot i added a parameter to the url and received the mysql query output instead or of in addition to the graph.

4. john, Member

I cant remember how it looked but i believe it was the data that mydbr received from the the database before it processed it.

5. myDBR Team, Key Master

What is it that you are trying to do?

--
    myDBR Team

6. john, Member

show the data mydbr receives from the db prior to mydbr processing is what i am trying todo.
    I did find another way of solving my issue, so no worries. It is possible i imagined that this thing existed.

7. john, Member

I think it might be what is mentioned in this post
    https://mydbr.com/forums/topic.php?id=2337#post-7380
    he says " but also got an output since the debug was enabled."

so maybe it is called debug ??

8. myDBR Team, Key Master

That debug is the log of conversation between myDBR and the SMTP server when mail is sent from myDBR.

To get the "raw output", you can just run the procedure from SQL Editor or from the command line.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.