Environment settings for OEM License

(4 posts) (2 voices)

Tags:

1. shem, Member

Today we purchases an OEM license for a full year.

When I logged in to myDBR for the first time after the purchase, I believe a message said that I need to upgrade from myDBR version 6.6.1 to version 6.6.2

After doing so we are experiencing problems with PDF Export.
    (The export is now taking four minutes, and the formatting seen on the report output is missing from the Exported version).

I now see that on the Environment Settings there is a section called OEM.
    Most of the input boxes in that section are blank.
    I never noticed that section before.
    Was I supposed to fill those boxes out?

2. myDBR Team, Key Master

The OEM section unlocks features available in the OEM license and adds customization options. See the documentation.

Which exact fields are unfamiliar to you?

myDBR Team

3. shem, Member

Licensee
    Application name
    Meta description
    Disable header

Also what is the "File download" section about
    Download method
    URL
    Hash seed

My real question is - is ok to leave all these blank, or the defaults.
    When I was using myDBR version 6.6.1 I don't remember populating or changing any of these.
    Now that I have upgraded to 6.6.2, I have a problem where PDF exports does not seem to recognize my userstyle.css, takes a long time to export, and displays the input parameters even though they are all populated.

I am also now wondering if my problem could have something to do with using two automatic parameters as follows:
    CREATE PROCEDURE `sp_DBR_assets`(IN clientdb VARCHAR(100),
    IN _location_name VARCHAR(100), IN _portfolio_name VARCHAR(100), IN _status VARCHAR(50), IN _begin_date DATE, IN _end_date DATE,
    inExportFormat VARCHAR(50), inAutoReportProcedure VARCHAR(100))
    BEGIN
    IF (inExportFormat = 'pdf') THEN

4. myDBR Team, Key Master

Licensee

See the documentation about the purpose of the options.

My real question is - is ok to leave all these blank, or the defaults.

You can leave all them blanks or fill the if you want to take them in use.

Now that I have upgraded to 6.6.2, I have a problem where PDF exports does not seem to recognize my userstyle.css, takes a long time to export, and displays the input parameters even though they are all populated.

These fields have nothing to do with your PDF exports. As said, your PDF exports do not work as the server is unable to access the files inside the server.

--
    myDBR Team

You must log in to post.